A tribute to these League of Legends for all the good things they have done & how well things have impacted our lives.
Heath Ledger, played a brilliant role of the joker (a villain) in Batman but certainly a hero in real life.
He was the 1st actor who actually proved – often villain makes more sense than a hero. Due to his acting skills, he had gained a huge fan following all over the world.
In India, you can imagine craze for him just with the fact, his character Joker is the most common role we see whether it’s a drama or fancy dress competition.
In 2019, Joaquin Phoenix aka as new joker made an excellent biographic movie on Joker which really was an eye-opener, which made us realize,
“A villain is just a victim whose story hasn’t been told”.
Unfortunately, now he is in a better place than this world but surely his legacy is still alive.
2. Charlie Chaplin
Charlie Chaplin, instead I should say Sir Charlie Chaplin, another very popular superstar. Probably we have seen him a lot in shoe polish ad in our childhood. Really he ruled the era of late ’80s & 90’s single-handedly with his comic timings.
Every 90’s kid grown up watching him on the television sets & wondering who is this strange yet funny character? Even though most of us were born after he left the world but still he is one of the most loving characters who still lives in our hearts.
- Once a fancy dress competition was going on, where everyone had to dress like Charlie Chaplin. Surprisingly he also featured in that competition and got 3rd price.
Haha, it shows how judgmental our society is, isn’t it?
3. Mr Bean – Rowan Atkinson
Rowan Atkinson, known as Mr Bean. A true fighter who got rejected in many shows but he never gave up & started his own show, Mr Bean. Can you imagine, without saying a single word he made us laugh with his jaw-dropping acting skills. Remember the time, when we used to eagerly wait for his show on POGO.
Just with his trademark car & teddy, he showed us how independent a person can be.
You know, he has given us probably the best life message i.e. rather than expecting anything from anyone enjoy our own company and that hit us hard, we can feel that.
Few worthy & inspirational quotes of these Legends
- Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it’s easier than explaining what’s killing you inside.
- We stopped checking for monsters inside our bed when we realized it’s inside us.
- They laugh at me because I’m different, I laugh at them because they all are same.
- It’s not about money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns.
- I used to think my life is a tragedy but it’s a comedy.
- The strongest hearts have the most scars.
- Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool, who thinks they are fooling you.
- A mirror is my best friend, because when I cry it never smiles.
- Life can be wonderful, if you are not afraid of it.
- Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease from the pain.
- You will never find rainbows if you are looking down.
- Nothing is permanent in this world, not even our troubles.
- What a sad business, being funny.
- Doesn’t matter how much pain you have, always hide it behind a smile.
- But I always feel whatever I do, could do better. Maybe it’s perfectionism.
- The older you get, the more you realize, how coincidences helped you to find your path.
- We are always worried about things more than we should.
- The only thing to do with good advises is to pass it on. It’s never of any use to oneself.
- Don’t afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
- Smile, even if you have every other reason to cry.
You all might be wondering who is the 4th one in the list. Surprising, it’s you, my dear friend. The reason why I’m saying you also can be a Legend is simple.
In this cruel world, rather than being like everyone else you can choose to be kind. You can put smiles on the faces of those who actually need that a lot, very much the similar way these Legends did.
But remember there is always a thin line between being kind & being a fool. Always be kind but don’t waste your time to prove that.
Live, Love, Laugh, life goes on. Don’t let obstacles & bad past stop you. Never give up, always take lessons from all the bad experiences you have & fight back like a champion. Remember, good things are waiting for you just don’t stop working hard.
Hope you guys got something with this article. Share with your loved ones & if you guys want me to write on a specific topic, suggestions are welcome.